Terms Of Service
TeachersMeet.com is an entity of the Fessenden Group, LLC which is a North American company. Our agreement is written in English. Please contact us if you do not understand any section of this agreement.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This statement of rights and responsibilities is instrumental in our operations and reflects the goals and values of TeachersMeet.com and is our terms of service between our users. Your registration and access to TeachersMeet.com is done so without any guarantee of service. We do offer a limited number of fee based services and those services are provided in an ethical and responsible manner.
At any time our members/users/mentors can deactivate their profile by simply requesting deactivation by email. It will always be our goal to be as transparent as possible while provide a site that can enhance the North American education system.
Content and Information
You own your original created content placed on TeachersMeet.com and you control how it’s shared by the amount of information you provide. In addition:
- You give TeachersMeet.com your permission to utilize your intellectual property shared on this site as long as your membership is in active status.
- While you delete content, you understand the content may still be held in our system until your account has been inactivated.
- We will ask for your permission in writing before we utilize any of your personal intellectual property.
- We have only a one content setting which is Public, all information that you place on our site can be viewed by other members. Any inappropriate content or behavior should be reported to feedback@TeachersMeet.com immediately.
- Any comments to our BLOG, or BLOG posts by members becomes the property of the Fessenden Group, LLC without any financial incentives.
We do our best to keep TeachersMeet.com safe, but we can’t guarantee it. We need your help in keeping TeachersMeet.com safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on TeachersMeet.com.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access TeachersMeet.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on TeachersMeet.com.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use TeachersMeet.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of TeachersMeet.com, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other TeachersMeet.com functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
TeachersMeet.com users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on TeachersMeet.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use TeachersMeet.com if you are not an educator.
- You will not use TeachersMeet.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on TeachersMeet.com that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on TeachersMeet.com if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
Publish Resume Service
Our published resume service is provided for members to highlight their professional expertise as well as allow HR personnel & Administrators who are members to view for possible future employment. We recommend limiting your personal information, because once it's upload it can be viewed by those previously mentioned. Once published the member will be charged a monthly service fee for keeping it active.
Terms of Service Updates
- We’ll notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services.
- If we make changes to policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice on the Site Governance Page.
- Your continued use of TeachersMeet.com, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of TeachersMeet.com services to you. Without notification. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on TeachersMeet.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on TeachersMeet.com and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on TeachersMeet.com. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on TeachersMeet.com and expect you to notify us of such content immediately. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of TeachersMeet.com.
2. We try to keep TeachersMeet.com up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk.